Friday, July 30, 2010

Meme Leech :: 20 Actors I Love -- And Then Some!

A couple of years ago there was a meme floating around asking for bloggers to tic off their 20 favorite Actors and Actresses. Back then, I managed to post about the leading ladies that I love, but never got around to doing the men -- until I found the aborted file a few days ago while cleaning up the archives, dusted it off, and -- well, here we are. And like I did with the ladies, I went off the beaten path a bit and eliminated the Newmans, the Scotts, and the Mortensens and concentrated on the character guys and second bananas who make the Newmans and the Scotts and the Mortensens that much better. And also, as before, I decided against narrowing the list down and just posted all of them. That's right. I'm still a dirty stinking cheater.


Adam Roarke :: Art LaFleur :: Billy Drago


Boris Karloff :: Brion James :: Burl Ives


Claude Akins :: Darren McGavin :: Keith David


Dan Blocker :: Dean Jones :: Ernest Borgnine


xxxGary Cole :: Gene Evans :: Haruo Nakajima


Jack Elam :: James Whitmore :: Jo Shishido


xKennan Wynn :: Ken Tobey :: M. Emmet Walsh


Michael Dudikoff :: Nathan Fillion :: Ned Beatty


Oliver Reed :: Richard Boone :: Robert Ryan



Ron Livingston :: Shintarō Katsu :: Strother Martin


Timothy Carey :: Tim Thomerson :: Timothy Olyphant


Vic Morrow :: Vincent Price :: Warren Oates

And as a bonus, a few more actors that I do like individually,
but absolutely love when they're paired together::



Terence Hill and Bud Spencer



Bing Crosby and Bob Hope


Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee


Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi


Paul Soter, Kevin Heffernan, Erik Stolhanske,
Jay Chandrasekhar and Steve Lemme

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...