Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lyndsay. Why So Serious?



E'yup. It's that time of year, folks. Time for another September Sabbatical, where I pull back from the keyboard and spend some time in the "meat space" for a whole month of mental recharging and to let my knuckles scab over and heal up before launching back into the breach. Now, there might be a few updates snuck in, here and there, covering my excursion to Pittsburgh for the Drive-In Super Monster Rama and the boss Zombie tour that's slowly taking shape in couple of weeks. Again, maybe. Beyond that, updates will resume in October. Until then, via con queso my friends.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Have a good break, see you when the best month in the calendar year rolls around!

Sorry I'm so late, I've been slacking in my 'net duties.

W.B. Kelso said...

Thanks! Just got back from the Drive In Super Monster Rama. 2200 miles, five states, 8 films to truly die for on the big screen. Might break protocol and write that up before it starts to fade and fray around the edges.

Peter D. Marsay said...

Cool post. Enjoy your time in the 'meat space'! Check out my film reviews too if you have the time. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...