Thursday, August 22, 2013

Favorites :: Inks and Paints :: The Trick to Winning is Avoiding Any Imperial Smokies.


Art courtesy of the Old Red Jalopy by way of Drew Struzan.

I would give everything I have to make this movie happen, for real, just to get the following exchange:

"I must warn you ... I am Boba Fett."
 
"Who?!?"
 
"Boba Fett." 
  
*CLANG*

And if that makes no sense to you, for heaven's sake, go and watch The Cannonball Run and see what a great idea this truly is. (Sorry, German was the best I could do.) I mean, Solo as Burt Reynolds? Chewbacca as Dom DeLuise? -- Going all Captain Chaos on a few Imperials! Fett as Roger Moore. Bossk as Bert Convy, popping a wheelie all across the galaxy with Dengar as his faux bride along for the ride? 4-LOM and Zuckuss as a couple of rednecks who crash their souped-up cruiser into the galactic hotel's swimming pool? A wampa as Jackie Chan! Good grief, this thing casts itself. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...